- This event has passed.
EMB : Workshop Sales and networking in a virtual world.
May 14, 2021 @ 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Workshop Sales pitch and networking in a virtual word. Are virtual networking activities useful?After the event, for those interested to further improve their skills, you can enroll in a one-hour private consultation with the consultant at a cost of $250.
Do you know how to showcase yourself and make the most out of virtual events? COVID-19 has disrupted how we’ve grown accustomed to doing business and is forcing us to communicate and sell using virtual tools This interactive seminar will provide practical advice on capturing customers’ attention and how to stand out from the crowd. In short, we will teach you how to sell faster and more efficiently. During the seminar you will learn to…When: May 14, 2021 11:00 a.m. Where: On-line
- Present yourself virtually
- Adapt to the “virtual sales pitch”
- Understand the fundamentals of communication and sales
- Master the conversational structure
- Say more in less time
- Be a pro-active conversationalist
- Understand the importance of good questions
- Use visual and virtual aids
- Participate in business networking, including tips and tricks for success
The workshop will last approximately 1 hour, followed by a question period. A document with a couple of tricks and the hardware (camera, microphone,…) you need to display the most professional image you can will also be distributed to all the participants.