August 19, 2021
Artificial Intelligence is transforming industries and reshaping how information is used and how decisions are made by integrating accelerated analytics, text, speech, and images on a nearly unfathomable scale.
This event is part of a Data Science and AI Series first organized by the CFA of San Francisco in partnership with the FDP Institute ( Financial Data Professional). FIAM has adopted this generic theme, and, partnership with professional associations and selected partners/sponsors globally, will organize webinar style events to sensitize /inform /share views on issues, challenges and opportunities brought by disruptive technologies in Finance/assets management.
The central theme of this webinar is inspired by Refinitiv’s recent survey entitled The Rise of the Data Scientist. This event is offered in partnership with AIMA Canada, in collaboration with the FDP Institute, the CAIA Association and other partners as the EMB.
Thursday, August 19, 2021
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Free for all our members
A virtual event to take place on Zoom. Registered attendees will be sent an event link prior to the event date.
If you have any questions, please contact Maryam Idroos of AIMA Canada.
A mix of participants from the financial ecosystem in Canada and abroad, including: portfolio managers, services providers, asset allocators, pension fund executives, family offices, educators, researchers, students, regulatory agencies, and fintech.
- Claude Perron, Emeritus Chairman, Crystalline Management & Founder of FIAM
- William J. Kelly, CEO, CAIA Association
- Aaron Filbeck, Director of Content Development, CAIA Association
- Geoffrey Horrell, Global Head of Innovation and Labs, London Stock Exchange Group
Refinitiv’s survey: The Rise of Data Scientist
- Assif Khan, Managing Director, Head of Data Engineering at CPP Investment (CPPIB), San Francisco
- Francis Grégoire, Senior Associate, Fundamental Systematic Management team, CDPQ
- Don Hejna, Managing Partner of Stantum, LLC
- Ruslan Goyenko, Scientific Director, Financial Innovations & Risk Management Labs (FIRM)